Wednesday, March 2

Shannon Noll visits Airlie Beach

He’s the boy from the bush. He’s a fair dinkum Aussie who shot to stardom through the popular TV show Australian Idol and he'll be singing at the Bunnings Airlie Beach store's mega opening party on Friday night, March 4.
 “I miss the bush a fair bit, I need to get back there more. At the moment we’d only get back about twice a year,” said the father of three who lives at Cronulla and is currently working on a new album.
Shannon Noll will be rubbing shoulders with the equally popular personality, though to another age, Bob the Builder this Friday night from 6pm.
“I’ve been to the Whitsundays before and I can't wait to get back, I just wish I had more time there with everyone,” he said.
Since 2003, Shannon has experienced fame like he never believed possible.
“If it wasn’t for my fans, I wouldn’t be who I am today. I love people asking me for autographs, I love my fans.” he said.
For more on this story see this week's Whitsunday Coast Guardian, available from leading newsagencies, Coles (Cannonvale) and the Chapman Street office in Proserpine.

No comments:

Post a Comment